Week 5

Process goes from the bottom upwards

This was me playing around with my title text. This was after removing the border around the poster. I started playing around with basic layout and had to take quite some time to really find my groove. I changed the name of my conference as I really felt that Timeline wasn’t cutting it. I decided on ‘ArchDive’ like an archival dive. This isn’t final but I will work with it for now. What worked well was the ArchDive down the side of the poster. I though why not go all out and make the work actually dive into the bowl. This took some time to perfect the curve but the subtext seems to compliment it well. I like the blue text as it looks way less harsh than the black.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s