week 6

Shown are the last changes to my poster, I moved the text around and split up the date and time to make it look more cohesive. I am very happy with the result. I also changed the massey and design institute logos to be the same colour as my title text and be blocks. I am very happy with the finish – there’s nothing else I would change.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s